This is the first "what if" of my new dictionary.
I already explained in my blog what this is about but I'm going to explain it once more here so that everybody can understand the project. Perhaps some people would like to join me because this project is not very work intensive and for the days you cannot do some whatiffing you can just punch a different piece of fabric onto the background to see how different qualities work! (this would allow you to keep pace because you can do these "fill" pieces as a batch).
- The idea is to do a small piece 2"x3" every day of the year or till I have 368.
- The pieces are done with the embellisher and different materials.
- Each piece is a "what if".
- With the 368 pieces I will sew a wallhanging of 23 x 16 pieces.
- The size of the finished wallhanging will be 46" x 64", (115 cm x 160 cm).
I tried a whip stitch and a running stitch around the edge of the window to better attach the fabrics together and for decoration.